Lithuania’s Equite enters the venture capital market with its first startup – a price comparison platform
Shareing an article published in Lietuvos rytas about our new project. Equite, a Lithuanian hybrid investment firm, is taking its first step into the venture capital space with the launch of the company’s first startup, the price comparison platform Sherlook, this summer. This is part of Equite’s venture capital investment strategy – the company accelerates startups internally and then brings in external investors when needed.
In detail >>>
- “Equite” and “Inbalance grid” invest 1.5 million EUR in 600 electric car charging points
- Price comparison startup “Sherlock” launched in Romania
- Yellowstone – a new name for the business center in J. Jasinskio str. 14
- Newly attracted investment for the first startup “Sherlook”
- Renewed construction works of the business center in J. Jasinskio street